Spanish and Chinese Services Available
Dedicated. Flawless. Victorious. We Have Handled Tens of Thousands of Immigration Cases

Consular Processing and Visas in Florida

Our Daytona Beach Immigration Attorneys Help You Obtain a Green Card

As an immigrant looking to obtain your visa or Green Card, there are a number of ways of going about it. One of the most popular options is to get your green card through consular processing. This means that you go to the U.S. consulate in your native country and apply for an immigrant visa.

They will usually require you to go through at least one interview process, which can be very confusing and overwhelming if you are not properly prepared. If you are already in the United States, you may qualify for what is called an adjustment of status, which allows you to stay in the country while working to obtain the status of a permanent resident.

It is highly advisable to have an experienced Daytona Beach immigration lawyer to help you with this process in order to sort out the complexities. Here at David F. Vedder, P.A., we have 40+ years of experience and have handled more than 11,000 immigration matters. Our law firm is very familiar with the issues involved in immigration law and we are more than qualified to represent your case and provide you with sound legal advice and guidance.

How does consular processing work?

There are a number of ways to get this process started. If you qualify for refugee or asylum status, we can assist you with applying for that first. If not, you must be sponsored by an employer or a family member who is a Green Card holder or U.S. citizen themselves.

The procedure of consular processing usually goes as follows:

  • Receive a notice from the National Visa Center
  • Go to a U.S. embassy or consulate in your native country
  • Submit paperwork applying for an immigrant visa
  • Pass a consular interview and a medical examination

We can help. Call our legal team at (386) 968-8880 or send us a message online to make an appointment!

Contact David F. Vedder, P.A.

Get the Legal Help You Need