Spanish and Chinese Services Available
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), all consultations will be conducted by phone or Skype until further notice. We are open and fully operational for servicing our clients, but our office will be closed to the public. Please contact the firm for more information at (386) 968-8880.
Dedicated. Flawless. Victorious. We Have Handled Tens of Thousands of Immigration Cases

Electronic System for Travel Authorization

As part of the 2016 Consolidated Appropriations Act (Public Law 114-113), Visa Waiver Program (VWP) travelers coming to the United States with an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) must have an e-Passport as of April 1, 2016. Travelers from VWP countries are still eligible to travel to the United States without an e-Passport if they have a valid nonimmigrant visa, for which they can apply at a U.S. embassy or consulate. CBP encourages travelers to check their passports and their current ESTA status to make sure that they are in compliance with this requirement. If a traveler has acquired a new passport, he or she must submit a new ESTA application.