Spanish and Chinese Services Available
Dedicated. Flawless. Victorious. We Have Handled Tens of Thousands of Immigration Cases

Obtain Family-Based Immigration

Helping You Bring Your Family Members into the U.S.

As a permanent resident living in the United States, you have a variety of legal rights and allowances provided to you, including the ability to sponsor a family member from another country by petitioning the U.S. government to allow them to enter the country legally.

Have questions? Contact us to schedule your consultation today.

If you are a citizen of the United States, you are given even more privileges and leeway, such as allowing you to sponsor your children, grandchildren, your spouse, and for adults 21 years of age and older, your sibling and their family.

This process is very confusing, and it helps to have an experienced Daytona Beach immigration attorney on your side to help make the procedure go as smoothly as possible. At David F. Vedder, P.A., we take the time to explain your rights and how the process works so that you are fully informed.

You may be able to sponsor the following relatives as a permanent resident of the U.S.:

  • Your spouse
  • Immediate family member
  • Children 21 years old and under
  • Unmarried children 21 and over

Compassionate Daytona Beach Immigration Lawyers – (386) 968-8880

It can be very easy to feel overwhelmed by the process of obtaining residency for your relatives and loved ones. Fortunately, our competent and friendly Daytona Beach immigration lawyers are here to help. We have 40+ years’ experience navigating immigration law and proceedings and know what it takes to get applications and petitions approved.

Whether you are just beginning your process or are under a specific timeline to help your family, retaining legal help is likely to improve your chances of a successful outcome. We truly care about helping you and your family reunite or stay together.

Please call us today at (386) 968-8880 to get started by making an appointment with our office!

Contact David F. Vedder, P.A.

Get the Legal Help You Need